Getting you into that perfect fit is our main priority, so when it comes to returning and exchanging your products, we’ve made it as simple as possible for you to do so.
Here are the things you need to know:
- You have 45 days from the time of purchase to return or exchange your items.
- All items are required to be returned in their original unworn condition, with their garment tags and labels in place.
- Shipping costs, Duties or Surcharges are non-refundable.
Returns & exchanges will not be accepted for the following:
- Any worn, damaged or tag-less garments.
- Items purchased through third-party sites such as Amazon. Only those purchased directly from us through this website will be accepted.
Important: Sugar Candy reserves the right to approve or reject any returned items in our sole and absolute discretion if they do not meet our specified Return Policy requirements. If rejected, your product(s) will be returned to you at your own cost.
You’ll need to cover the cost of return postage for any items you send back to us for a refund or exchange.
The following shipping fees will apply, which will be charged at the time of submitting your Exchange request online.
AU - Free returns and exchanges on all orders
US - A shipping fee of $10 USD will apply
UK - A shipping fee of £7 GBP will apply
CA - A shipping fee of $15 USD will apply
NZ - A shipping fee of $15 NZD will apply
EU - A shipping fee of €8 EUR will apply
Rest of World - The same shipping fee as the original order will apply
To make things simpler (and cheaper) we have a returns warehouse in AU, US (California to be specific) and UK where you can send your returns.
To avoid delays in processing your refund/exchanges please make sure you include a copy of the returns confirmation once completed or a hand-written note of the order number with your package.
We recommend using a track & trace service when sending in your returns. This will guarantee receipt and ensure your exchange/refund is processed quickly.
Please note that we cannot provide exchanges or refunds for returns we don't receive.